Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sometimes Life Gets in the Way

Hi!!!!

O, how I have missed blogging and all our readers! I am truly sorry for being M.I.A. So my travel season with my new job has been in full swing the past two months. CRAY CRAY! :) So as Lindsay already mentioned-I joined Weight Watchers. I am loving it! Pumpkin Show was last week so it was a bit of a set back but I already started a little detox today to get me ready for another week of point counting. I really do love it. It enables you to eat out and not feel like you're going off your diet which is exactly what I needed especially for this season of life. Traveling has been so much fun, but obviously when you're out of town for 4 days a week-you have no choice but to eat out. Weight Watchers also puts an amazing perspective on how little you actually need to eat in order to feel satisfied. I also love my little meetings where everyone shouts out new recipe ideas or snack ideas. It's such a good circle of support. 

A little picture update of my life the past few months...






Here's to my Pumpkin Show Detox!



No comments:

Post a Comment