Friday, October 5, 2012

Long Time No See

Ahhhhhh! I can NOT believe how long it has been since we have posted! My life has been SO busy the past month, and, usually when that happens, Britt just kind of takes over the blogging world for a bit. Unfortunately, she has been just as busy as I have and I'm sure has had no time either.

So, our most sincere apologies!

On the flip side, we are both SO far from falling off the bandwagon!! I have been doing better than EVER with my fitness plan.  Since I last posted almost a month ago, I have lost another 10 pounds :) and Britt just found out today that she has lost 8 pounds! I have had so much good information that would be great for blogging--I just wish I had more time!

Things MIGHT settle down a bit...but I highly doubt it. I'll definitely try to keep in touch as much as possible!

The keys to my latest 10 pounds success? My Fitness Pal Food Diary and exercise. I am on a 1200 calorie daily diet plan that I have stayed under VERY successfully every day, and I try to exercise for an hour a day (half an hour on busy days).  The important thing is that you make SOME kind of effort to exercise every day--even if it's just for 15 minutes.  It will be worth it, and it makes a huge difference.

Britt attributes her success to joining Weight Watchers recently...but I will let her tell you about that if she ever gets a chance to write. She's doing so great though!

As for things upcoming, Britt is actually in town for the weekend. We are heading to Cedar Point tomorrow for some fun at Halloweekends! :) So excited! I always do so well at Cedar Point for some reason- I don't get very hungry since we're so busy all day, and all the walking is an awesome workout.

Also- Britt and I will be aunts once again on Monday!!!! Our sister is set to be induced on Monday, so we will be welcoming baby Jax into the world. :) I'm super excited to be an aunt again to an adorable little nephew, and I know that Bella is very excited to be a big sister. She talks about it all the time--she even told her mom that she wants to be a "Big Sister" for Trick-or-Treat. :) So cute!

I will DEFINITELY be posting some pictures of the little cutie when he gets here!

I hope you all have a great weekend! Good luck on your fitness endeavors, and don't give up just because you get busy.  Find ways around it! (Mine was reading my homework while working out on the elliptical :))

P.S. I am SO enjoying this fall season!!! Pumpkin flavored and scented things EVERYWHERE and chilly air makes for one happy girl here!

<3, L

No comments:

Post a Comment