Monday, October 22, 2012

Another day

So today was a great day. I got to sleep in and spend a little time with the boyfriend which was MUCH needed. I worked a 12-8 today and I loved it! It actually helped with my diet. Here is what the menu looked like today...

Breakfast: Mocha Protein Shake-5 points
Lunch: Fat Free Bologna Sandwich on low calorie bread with fat free Pringles-6 pts+
Dinner: Grilled Chicken Wrap no dressing 7 pts+
Snacks: Fiber One Chocolate Chip Bars-2 pts+ each and I had 3 for a grand total of 24 points!

I made myself a little dessert from Fat Free Whip to make up for the few points I was missing for the day. I have to have 29 points a day! So my day was going well until I heard a huge noise as I was getting ready for bed...I had made the dogs homemade dog treats and apparently Tuck found them... & as I was chasing her down this happened...New manicure. Stlyin I know...Goodnight Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment