Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ya Win Some, Ya Lose Some...

Today was a fab day-great work day with great leads. Great day for my diet. Great day for shopping bargains. Bad day when I come home to a sick dog... Any way, glad my pup is feeling better :) Check out the new collars daddio Jon got for the little ones :)







Thoughts for my day...

Have you ever just fought something? Fought accepting something, but you're not even sure why you were ever fighting it? I do this way too often, but over this past weekend-I just stopped fighting it. I feel so much happier and ready for the next thing in life now that I've accepted this. I've been fighting it got quite some time now. Thank God for his faithfulness. He is good. Life is good. Goodnight Readers.


Grilled Jalapeno Popper Sandwich YUM 5 Pts+


No comments:

Post a Comment