Thursday, August 30, 2012

I'm Lovin' It!

This week has been absolutely FANTASTIC!!!

To my surprise, it hasn't been a week of, "Can't have that...Can't eat that...". Instead, I have been totally confident in myself and have felt amazing! When I said that I was going to get down to business, I didn't realize that I would love it so much. :)

So, here's a few of my successes that I have had so far this week....

1.) I have only had ONE diet soda since Monday. The rest of the time I have been drinking WATER, WATER, WATER....and one coffee in the mornings. HUGE deal for me because I am a huge soda lover!

2.) I have worked out every day of the week for at least 30 minutes. I was especially proud of myself for getting up EARLY to work out on Wednesday because I knew my day would be packed.

3.) I have recorded all of my food intake for each day on MFP. Didn't miss a thing!!

4.) I have been under my "daily calorie" goal every single day, but still made sure that I had enough calories to be healthy. Plus, I definitely never felt like I was going hungry!

5.) I said NO to eating out! On Wednesday night, Seth was hungry and wanted to go to Taco Bell. I proudly told him that he was welcome to go and I would just sit and chat with him while he ate since I had already eaten a healthy dinner before church. It definitely felt good to be able to say "NO!".

I'm definitely excited for my weigh-in next Monday morning to see how my hard work paid off!

I am having a little "Hunger Games" party/sleepover at my friend's house tomorrow, and I know that there are bound to be lots of yummy fatening snacks screaming my name! However, I am fully prepared for it! I already have all of the calories planned for and I am ready to go! I'll let you know how it goes! :)

Work-ready!
Yummy and healthy lunch packed for work!
Remember when I said no more bummy days? Well, this is what my "bummy" days have turned into! No more baggy sweat pants and big T-shirts. Just a cute "yoga" outfit with scrunched hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment