Wednesday, August 29, 2012

B's Motivation

Lindsay just posted about motivation, so I thought I would do the same. As I was thinking about what motivated me most, I started wondering what motivates other girls.

1. Other girls. Seeing peers or your boyfriend's ex always does the trick. You see the girls sporting bikinis or showing a little ab, and all of the sudden-you are RIDICULOUSLY ready to get serious about your fitness.

2. New beginnings. Every new year, we all make goals and the majority of people have LOSE WEIGHT somewhere on their list. That's actually what happened for me and Linds.

3. A new boyfriend. Every time you start seeing someone new, a little insecurity always seems to creep up on girls.

4. Breaking up with someone. Whether it's because of stress or knowing you need to be in tip top shape to find your next victim guy, is always a motivator.

5. Seeing old pictures of your more fit days. This happened to me today. Check it out. May not look like MUCH, but 15 pounds ago-that was me.

I want my new motivation to just be me. I want to do this for myself because I deserve it and I want it. If you make yourself the point of motivation, than things should always stay more consistent. Love yourself and your body!

Hope everyone had a good Wednesday. First day of classes here at OCU which means this girl gets to eat in the cafeteria from now on :)


No comments:

Post a Comment