Monday, July 30, 2012

Weekend Update + Motivational Monday

Motivational Monday! A new has started along with another chance to have success towards reaching your goals! Isn't that a nice refreshing thought?! If you cheated too much or gained a pound last week-don't worry. Make this week a good week.

I had an EXTREMELY booked weekend. I started my weekend off with a friend date with Heidi! It was awesome. I got home around 1 a.m. after we got booted from Starbucks because they were closing. Oops. Time flies when you're havin fun, eh? Heidi took me to this AMAZING restaurant. I can't remember the name! Yikes! We shared a hummus appetizer. The pita bread was fresh out the oven, warm, and delicious! I copied Heidi with my entree as well-an Avocado Croissant. It was...indescribable. Seriously. Heidi kept raving about this place, but no wonder! It was seriously amazing. Cannot say enough good stuff about that place. Hahaha I can't believe the name is escaping me. Any way, great time with Heidi. 

Saturday was coffee with Vanessa and than YMCA work :) It was a good morning. The kids were great and well behaved which made the time go by fast! 

After I got off work, I headed to Polaris to meet with my family and my lovely little niece! I hadn't seen her in 6 weeks! Eek seems like an eternity. Her first words to me- "B, I see animals. B, I'm a princess." Melted my heart. She is rotten to the core, but can't help but love her! She is in a Little Mermaid phase so the whole day was spent singing Part of Your World. The words were changed a little, but the new Bella version is definitely better than the original. We also saw some ducks after dinner at MiMi's. 


P.S. Linds and I kept it healthy at MiMi's with Wedge Salads & Hummus platters. Yum! I also made a quick trip to Kohl's and got my first Steamer-a food steamer, not a clothing steamer :) Sunday was good too. Made some money at my garage sale with Meg. We also got burnt. Not good. Busy, but very fun and productive weekend. How was your weekend?



They escaped from the kitchen and onto my bed while I was in the shower this morning!


Tomorrow, I'm off to Chicago! Wish me luck!

1 comment: