Wednesday, July 25, 2012

W-w-w-w-ednesday

It's Wednesday! That means Jon is home tonight. Finally. I've been missing him. Tuck had a vet appt yesterday and it kind of ruined my whole day. Doggy bills :( But any way, I went for a good run at Hargus. I also cleaned my house, watched Bachelor Pad, and had a delicious dinner.

Tonight I'm making a Mexican dish with a recipe I found in the book I recently read-Never Be Fat Again. Super excited to try a veg Mexican dish. Jon has lost like 15 pounds so far and still going strong! He feels much better and he is actually looking forward to the dinner tonight! He already asked me about it :)

On a happy note-Jon & I are going trail shoe shopping soon! I already have my top pics figured out. Thoughts or suggestions?

#1 Pick
#2

#3

#4


And here are my tops for Jon.
#1
#2
#3

#4



 Which pair are your favorite for both of us?! Can't wait to get them and break em in.


2 comments:

  1. I love them all! New running shoes is one of my most favorite moments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon & I are checking out this new place in Worthington that actually fits you for your shoes! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete