Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekend Catch Up

WHAT A WEEKEND. Diet was not too bad this weekend. I stayed on track pretty well. The rest of the weekend was not so successful. 

1. I was super BLAH on Saturday. I woke up not feeling well & just never snapped out of it until the Boy came over late that night. He lent a listening ear and after a few hours of blahness flowing from my mouth-I felt much better! Thank you Bialy. You are the best. The absolute best.

2. Sunday was pretty awesome. We drove to Lancaster to get away and get some good coffee at our fav-Starbucks. Check out what I got the boy for being such an amazing guy Saturday night-


He loves stainless steel goods so I couldn't help but spoil him with this little jewel. He loves it! He had been eyeing it for several months :)

Than we headed to Hargus Lake to get our row on. It's so nice cause Jon rows & I lay out on the little boat.  
Got some good & some good chat in while we were out there. I had to work a little that evening but after I was done we headed to Hargus to walk the trail. Unfortunately that never happened because Lona did something super weird and got her middle paw pad stuck in the locking mechanism of her leash. It was TERRIBLE. She was in a lot of pain and because of her abusive history-she was acting even worse. I went into shock and panic mode so we had to call in reinforcements and were ready to head to Medvet in Columbus with our hero Megan came onto the scene. Jon's dad kept her down while Megan quickly removed the lock. Now Lo is great and recovering. I made her a little bed of pillows for the evening and some tylenol. Ugh-I HATE things like this. I literally freeze and can't function. Hopefully I never get kidnapped cause I would just go into shock mode and be done for!

The Recovering Patient :)


Any way, I hope everyone had a great weekend! Can't wait for another week of successful dieting choices :)

No comments:

Post a Comment