Monday, June 25, 2012

Motivational Monday

It's Monday AGAIN! Most people dread Monday, but it tends to be my best day of the week. I'm fresh from a restful weekend & ready to conquer the world on Monday. Today isn't as rested as normal, but still feeling pretty good.

Well enough about me. I just wanted to post some motivational things for you guys today! Get out & work out today! The hardest part of working out is the initial step to get out the door. So get up, get out, and work out! Pinterest pics and quotes always do the trick for me. So here ya go!

Told Ya :)

To Have a Before & After Pic

WOOOOO! Yes we can!


Tonight, I will be heading to the Y before my Monday Night Bachelorette evening with friends at Meg's place. I always look forward to Monday evenings :) A workout before just makes it that much better while I'm watching all the super fit people on the Bachelorette! More motivation! Happy Motivational Monday guys. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment