Thursday, June 21, 2012

Arbonne Party Survival

Hi friends! So tonight I had an Arbonne party at my house. My friends meg and britt are selling this stuff and it's pretty amazing. I'm considering selling it myself! It's legit stuff! They even have health and wellness products! Perfect right? I did make some delicious treats for the party including chocolate covered strawberries and marshmallows! Eek! I only had a few and as unhealthy as this is-I forgot to eat dinner! So I didn't feel AS bad eatig the treats but I did limit myself and I got rid of most of the leftovers. Anything I have left are packed to take to my work friends tomorrow morning. We had a lot of fun and it was awesome catching up with friends and loved ones. Thanks everyone who came out an supported!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment