Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Progress

So were you motivated yesterday?! I was! After work, I went home & got Lona ready to run! She really is a great running partner. Although, she did poop out on me towards the end, but it was understandable. 

Yesterday was by far, my best run of the year! I was somewhat more motivated running without Jon this time. Sorry Jon! But seriously, something just went off in my brain. I ran the first half of my run solid without stopping. I did one mile in 10 minutes. This may sound TERRIBLE to most, but given my injuries this year and really being hesitant all year because of the injuries-this is great for me. I stopped at the campground and from that point on, I ran on and off. It was a total of 3.75 miles in 42 minutes. I would guess I walked 50% and ran the other 50% on the second half of the trail. Trail running is a lot harder physically with the hills, tree stumps, streams, etc-but I love it. It is so much better to me than running a flat path or track or in town. I would even dare to say that I am OBSESSED with it.

This morning I whipped up some pumpkin pancakes! I added flaxseed powder & some chia seeds to make it more filling. I used light syrup and added some fat free Redi Whip. That stuff is amazing! Five calories for two tablespoons! I've even put a bunch in a bowl to eat like ice cream. It's delish! I was STUFFED after having this for breakfast! 



I was up late watching the Bachelorette with friends! Whose your top Bachelorette picks? Here are mine!



Jef is just a doll! I do like Arie a lot too! They are def my top three. Sean is like all American, muscle packed, jock type of guy. Jef looks like a skater boy from Cali. Arie is the romancer. All three are great things in my book!

Well happy Tuesday everyone. Hopefully, your eyes aren't as heavy as mine are this morning. Get out tonight and move!






















No comments:

Post a Comment