Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fall Down. Get Back Up.

So yesterday was not the best day I've had, but I'm also not EXTREMELY upset about it. I did fine during the day but I just felt super tired and was struggling to stay awake. I did have a donut. But they are only 210 calories. Well the one I had was any way. I kept it chill. Didn't have a HUGE dinner. I made a salad with tuna on top, but just wasn't feeling it so only had 2-3 bites. I went to a party for Willow House products. This was the BIG downfall. They had this little whoopie looking pies-mini ones. I'm usually not into these, but the hostess mentioned that they were made out of zuchinni...Interesting. I had one....than one more.....and a third. I did stop at the third. They were probably the best thing I have EVER tasted. It was ridiculous. It was a fun night of friends, treats, and cute jewelry/home decor. I didn't buy anything, but I did head back to my friend Meg's to discuss selling Arbonne. I love the products! They are so awesome. I'm placing a hefty order this weekend, but unfortunately I'm not ready to make the jump to be a consultant. It's really not that BIG of a deal to become one, but I did just start my new job and I don't want to overwhelm myself with two new big projects, but I will more than likely become a consultant after the fall. Can't wait! Seriously 
though, if you haven't tried it-host a party for Megan Ballein. I can hook you up with her. The products are all natural and actually beneficial to your skin! I'm picking up the anti aging skincare line and the makeup product line. 

I'm wearing the makeup right now and it feels like a silky layer on my face. I love it. Any way, let me know if you're interested.

Lindsay is back in Ohio....FINALLY! Hopefully we'll be hearing about her AZ adventures and much more. Thanks for reading :) 

Wednesday? Seriously....where does the time go?!

No comments:

Post a Comment