Monday, June 4, 2012

New new new

So life has been crazy lately! I got a new car, a new job, and redid my living room! I also took a week for a little staycation. Check out my new inspiration wall too!

Here is my new car! I love it.

I got some lovely Bella time last week.

Lots of Starbucks time with my lovely seeester!

Today was my first day at my new job at OCU. I loved it!!! I know God has called me there and I am overly excited to see what He has in store for me at OCU. I haven't been this excited about work for quite some time.
I think the new job is really going to help me with eating better and working out!!! Cannot wait!

2 comments:

  1. I took your advice and got the myfitnesspal app...wow so helpful and informative. I'm not gonna lie the first day I ate like hundreds more calories than I should have. kinda scary!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it crazy?!?! I just had a McDonalds Chocolate Dipped cone thinking well I know a regular cone is like 150 calories so a thin layer of chocolate can't possibly add THAT many calories to it. WRONG! Added 120 calories!!! I could have really had two ice cream cones instead. O well :)

      Delete