Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Baby When the Lights Go Out

Okay, the lights seriously did go out! Sorry about the title. Just couldn't resist & you know exactly what I'm talking about all you other 90's Boy Band fans :)

UPDATE: All these years I thought O'Town sang that song, but it wasn't them at all! Some British boy band named Five sang it. Changed my love for the song. I wanted it all or nothing at all. Okay, sorry super cheesy.


 I was going to meet my friend Nessa at the Y. I showed up ready for a good sweat & the electricity was out! Than I found out pretty much all of Circleville lost electricity. Great. It was seriously a 100 degrees out. So I called Ness & we decided to head to Hargus Lake for a hike. Obviously we Vanessa grabbed some water. Smart Water :) We than headed out for our long truck across the path in 100 degree humidity. We made it in about an hour. I was pretty impressed with the sweat we built up. Good workout all in all!

Actually going to hike the trail again tonight with the Boyfriend. He surprised me last night by coming home early from work in WV. He opened my apt door and I screamed. I thought he was a burglar. I was super surprised and he kept it a secret all day so good job Jon. Too sweet :) We shared some Edy's 1/2 the fat ice cream. We each had 1/2 cup. It's not much but it helps ice cream cravings and it was really good ice cream still. I'm ready for my hike already!

Super easy way to make a great snack more filling-add some chia seeds! They actually expand to 12 times their size in your stomach making you more fill. I have added them to pancakes, hommus, & my yogurt. Pretty much no taste at all and if you don't mind texture in your mind-than you'll love them! I do :)

& Lastly---Some new workout gear! OCU was having a 40% off UnderArmor sale so I stocked up.

I lost another pound so super happy about that. We need to get signed up for another race! ASAP! Happy Wednesday everyone :) Stay hydrated! It's going to be another hot one.









No comments:

Post a Comment