Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day

This weekend I celebrated my Daddy :) It was nice to be home despite all the horrific traffic I dealt with on the way there and back. Urrrg. But any way, Friday was fun! It was my first registration day at my new job.It was a lot of fun and went very smoothly. Jon even brought me and my friend some ice coffee :) Whatttta guy <3 .

I ended the evening with some shopping & a low fat black cherry smoothie from Panera. I shared a lot of it with my niece who LOVES smoothies. She is just adorable. Don't ya think?

I recently got revived to MFP from my little sister. She has been super inspriational for me as of late. We have kind of reversed roles the past few months. I've been slacking and she has really dominated her goals for this year! She seems to be more motivated now than we have been all year. I'm loving it and I'm ready to jump on board with her! She has lost 15 pounds! And it's been very healthy. No crash dieting or crazy concoctions. Just hard work, a healthy diet, & some better choices along the way! So proud of her.

Tonight I'll be cooking Lemon Shrimp Noodles. I am extremely excited! I love shrimp & I love my new Tofu noodles when they are cooked right. I made them on Saturday with just sugar free pasta sauce and it was TERRIBLE. So it definitely matters what you add to the noodles.

Update: Dinner was TERRIBLE. I had scrambled egg instead! YUCK!


Here is to a good week of eating and working out!

No comments:

Post a Comment