Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Every Day I'm Guzzlin'

Hey guys! It seems like it's been forever since I last updated, so I have alot to fill you in on!

Well, first, as Britt already mentioned, the 5k did was AWESOME! I was so proud of myself for running the entire thing--even though I got a shooting pain in my neck right in the middle of the run! I'm very glad that I finished it but not so glad that I got sick IMMEDIATELY after. Like Britt said, I got super sick afterwards with a migraine and some throwing up issues. We're thinkin' it probably has something to do with the shooting pain in my neck during the run, but I guess we'll see. Gonna get to the doctor A.S.A.P. so we can figure it out and I can get back to running! In the mean time, I'm going to be working on the elliptical! (Just finished 60 minutes on it for today!)

Second, I've lost 2.2 more pounds! Woo-hoooo! I'm only down about 10 pounds and I can already fit into clothes better! And I also had my first official "noticer" last week! By noticer I mean the first person to ask me the question we all long to hear- "Have you lost weight?" I was ecstatic that someone noticed after just 10 pounds! I'm lovin' the progress I'm making :)

Third, I'm pretty sure the fact that I've been trying to save a bit of money by not eating out has really enhanced my weight loss! Eating at home is healthier 8 times out of 10, so the fact that I have been opting out of restaurant and fast-food has done nothing but helped!

Looking ahead- After the weekend scare of me getting sick, Britt scolded me for not drinking as much water as I should be. So, my goal now is to start drinking A LOT of water. I found this super cool idea on Pinterest to help me drink enough water.
LOVE! This is exactly what I need to keep me on track! It's been goin great so far! :)

Stay healthy! Don't be like me and ignore little problems until they turn into big ones! That just landed me in a "no running zone" for a while. Blah! Hopefully I'm back out there soon..I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment