Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Trentaaaa

Did you guys all have a great Easter? I know I did. I headed home to see my family. Friday night, I spent the evening at my sister's house with my little lovely niece Bella. We made this pinata for her upcoming 2nd birthday. It turned out AWESOME. Thank you Pinterest.



Mid week already?! Yowza. It's been a super productive week so far. I partly credit this to the Boyfriend being out of town for his first week on the new job. I've missed him lots, but it has been nice to get some things done. Monday, I went to Trader Joe's on Monday after working some OT. I stocked up big time and also got a few new things to try. I got three different types of Reduced Guilt Cheesy Snacks, Agave, Chile Lime Chicken burgers, All Natural PB (Only ingredient is peanuts), Cilantro Dressing, and much more. Here are some pics of the trip finds. 
Bagged Snacks for 120 cal packs

Chile Lime Chicken Burgers


For the Chile Chicken Burgers!

Roughly $60 & should last me over 3 weeks.

I told Jon I wanted some plants to liven up my apt & I came home to this! Love him!!

Healthy Salad Bar. The Mac Salad was my splurge!

Agave + Creamer + Blonde Coffee


I also stocked up on my queso, chips, and three layer hummus :) Delish. I completed Day 1 of Week 2 5k Training. It was rough cause the wind was fierce that evening, but Lona and I completed it successfully. We were both exhausted and ready for some H2O when we got home. I ended the evening with some stretching and icing my foot. I'm still at 160 lbs. My goal is to just hit 159 so we I can be in another range of numbers beside the 160's. I think once I see that 159, I'll be extremely motivated to truck on. Lindsay is also doing the 5k Training, as well as the Boyfriend. He has even been working out while being out of town at the hotel workout area. I'm a proud girl. 

So thinkin of a new hair color for the spring and want to do something I haven't done before, so here it is! Super excited to see how it turns out.


No comments:

Post a Comment