Saturday, April 21, 2012

Going Insane

This is definitely how I feel after getting a third through the year 2012. With all my health issues I've been dealing with, I have been so discouraged! I've definitely made some small changes to my lifestyle that have gotten me five pounds lighter, but when I look at the bigger picture-seriously? ONLY 5 pounds. 

If you know me very well at all than you know I am either 150% in or -50%. I'm all in or completely out. So, I've decided to go INSANE with INSANITY. I'm starting Monday. The workouts are typically around 40 minutes. I plan to do one work out a day and supplment my 5k training in 3 days a week. I know it sounds rough, but like I said this is how I do things. I have to go big on this type of stuff. Otherwise, it feels like a HUGE option. I don't want it to be that at all. In order to prep for the next sixty days or Insanity, I'm cleaning out my fridge and cupboards. I want to have plenty of protein, water, veggies, and good carbs to keep me going. I also purchased and app specifically for Insanity. It has the workout schedule where I can fill it out, make notes, and check each work out off my list. Gotta love the Iphone. 

List of things to get done before Monday:

1. Clean out cupboards and fridge
2. Organize house
3. Grocery store
4. Prep lunch items
5. Squeeze some work in
6. Prep a workout area
7. Have clothes ready to go for the week (to make getting up early easier)
8. PLENTY OF SLEEP!

Menu for the week

Breakfast
Protein Lite Pumpkin Frap with 1 piece of toast and piece of fruit
or
2 pieces of toast, piece of fruit, smoothie

Lunch
Leftovers
or
Chicken Breast w/ Lite Cheese on wheat bun, TJ's cheeto puffs, veggie
or
Santa Fe chicken w/ Tortilla chips

Dinner
Chicken w/ Quinoa, veggie
or 
Santa Fe Chicken
or 
Pasta Dish (Philadelphia Cream Cheese Reduced Fat Garlic Cooking Creme)



Snacks
Cheese puffs
Fruit
Veggies w/ Hummus
WhoNu Cookies


WhoNu cookies---Check these things out. Good, decent on calories, and actually have a little nutrition in them-sounds good to me!

Check out my new nails! So easy, I love them.

New Coach wristlet



No comments:

Post a Comment