Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'd Like Another

O man. Today was another one of those days. I ruined one of my tires and ah, I just suck at life lately. 

I did have another successful 24 hours of meeting my goals. Last night, I went on an hour and a half walk with the pup and my friend Meg and her pup. It was a great little workout. Today, I opted for some fresh fruit and green tea for breakfast. When lunchtime came, my friend/office mate brought up Bob Evans. Ah! Tempting. I did make a good choice though! GO ME! I ordered from the Fresh n Fit menu. I got the Pick Two Combo and chose the cup of Bean Soup and a baked potato. It was so filling! Great choice. I would definitely get it again.


Farm Festival Bean   
127cal / 2g fat / 1g sat fat  / 716mg sodium


 Baked Russet Potato
 (with a serving of margarine)
    231cal / 4g / 1g / 32m

Not bad for lunch.

I ended my meals with a dinner that I will probably have again for the next 10 days. I made an avocado grilled cheese. SO DELICIOUS. I used 35 calorie bread, spray butter, a fat free cheddar cheese slice, and a few avocado slices. I used the leftover avocado to whip up some guacamole and finished that off with some pretzel thins. 



I'm waiting for Meg to get home now so we can have another long walk. We both agreed that we could pick up the pace a bit so that is the game plan for tonight. Next week, I start running! Ah. So excited. I want to give my foot one more week and also give my organs aka kidneys a chance to get 100% before doing anything too strenuous. 

Cross your fingers, cause I believe Lindsay may post tonight about her trip! Yay! Can't wait to hear more about the tarantulas.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment