Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Healing is on the Way...FINALLY!

So for the past week, I've been on four different antibiotics. Had three urine tests done. Took an entire week off of work. And spent one whole day in the Emergency Room. WOOO! 

So I have a kidney infection, and a bad one at that. I've lost six pounds for the nausea and am still getting back to normal as far as sleeping schedule and appetite. After getting a cat scan and two different types of ultrasounds, we found the kidney infection an also some liquid flowing around that wasn't supposed to be there.  Found out that the liquid came from a cyst on my ovaries that burst. The liquid was further irritating all of my already swollen organs. My fever peaked at 102. Sound fun yet? So we also found several MORE cysts on my ovaries. Fun. So while I am feeling MUCH better, my week has been filled with yoga pants, heating pads, and doctor appts. 

On the upside, my diet is going awesome and my foot feels great! I think I'll be ready to run in a few weeks. Meg and I went for an hour and a half walk tonight and it's still feeling awesome! I could not be happier. Thank you God! Also on the upside, I got my new glasses. I love them in person, but in pics-I just can't decide how much I like them. I definitely look like my dad in them. Hahaha. Pretty humorous. 

I am so ready for spring and summer time. The sunshine, the walks, the dog parks, the milkshake runs, the runs at Hargus-I love it all! I am simply ecstatic about this summer. Doing a lot of things around the house this time of the year. Spring cleaning always turns into spring remodeling. My living room no longer has a couch, coffee table, end tables, or dog crate. God rid of or sold all of it. My plan is to fill it with some reading chairs to save on space and cash. I want to create a nice reading space. I also have plans for a barnwood desk to replace my glass L shaped desk. 

Any way, as for my diet as of late-I've officially given up coffee and soda. Today would be Day Ten. Go Me! I didn't think I could do it. It's definitely helped as far as feeling like I'm being a little more healthy. I did have a downfall today with my mint milanos. I just cannot stop with a few! They are absolutely delectable. I also started lifting arms again. It's just simple arm workout but I know it has worked in the past so started it back up again last week but didn't get far with all the sickness so I picked it back up this week. Here's the the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment