Monday, February 13, 2012

Practice Makes Perfect, Right?

So, I went on vacation for a few days to Texas with my boyfriend and let's just say that I fell off. I fell off the bandwagon. Jon has been on vacation for almost 2 weeks now and he has COMPLETELY fallen off the wagon which didn't make it too hard for me to do the same. My foot issues have also not helped. I've found some remedies to take care of the plantar fasciitis but still very nervous to run. Tomorrow I start back up though. NO FEAR!
I'm also starting Weight Watchers again. This time I will be following the old program. I just haven't been able to really get into a groove and so trying the old WW seems to be the best route since this is really the only thing that has worked for me in the past. I will be making some changes to what I did with WW a few years back, but sticking with most of it. Last time I did it-I didn't exercise at all. This time exercise will be a huge part of my day still.

I have a new tool that will hopefully help me-Blackberry Playbook. I bought Jon one also. I'm hoping it will help us encourage each other more through running apps and My Fitness Pal.
I also went ahead and made on of the pebble weight loss jars. For each pound you lose-you move it to the other jar. I figured this would be a great visual for myself every morning. I found this on pinterest!




GOOD LUCK this week & keep pushing forward to our goals for 2012 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment