Monday, February 27, 2012

March already?

Another week is here, and I started mine with a 5:30 a.m. workout. It felt great to wake up and get my week started off on the right foot. I'm still rehabbing my foot since it has failed my once again. It's a very busy week for this girl. 

Jon and I headed to my hometown this weekend to visit my family. Check out this little angel wannabe :)



She is too precious. 
Nothing like Aunt/Niece Love


So anyway, this weekend was awesome. Now back to work! I start some new classes this week at the Y. This morning I pool ran for 30 minutes. Tonight I have my first Pilates class ever! Kind of excited/nervous. I will definitely suck at it for awhile, but hopefully it gets better. Tomorrow I have my first cycling class. So it is a week of new things for me. 
We are also celebrating Lona's 1 year adoption birthday this week.
I'll be trying this Dog Cake recipe for her special day and doing some doggy bags :) Get it? Hahaha. Okay, sorry. Cheesy.

And I finally got around to snapping a pic of my pebble weight loss jars!



Good luck this Monday guys! Remember your 2012 Resolutions!



No comments:

Post a Comment