Friday, February 24, 2012

Fit & Trim Fridays-Coffee Time


Happy Friday :)

Made it through another week of NY Resolution progress.

Last night was girls night for myself and my lovely lady friends. We indulged in salad, lasagna, bread, and brownies & cupcakes. To curb my point/calorie intake, I opted for an extra large salad topped with some Feta cheese and croutons. I dipped my fork in some ranch also. I skipped the lasagna and bread and went for the brownies instead! Good choice in my opinion. Powdered sugar brownies are one of my many weaknesses so I couldn't resist those. It was a fun evening with the ladies and hopefully to be followed by many more. 

Today, Jon and I are heading to Mansfield to visit my parents. Ready for some fun, fabulous memories to be made this weekend. I will have to be on guard though since going home always presents a struggle to stay on my diet. I brought my running shoes so I can either walk or give the new elliptical another try (Last time I tried, I only made it 10 minutes. Kudos to my momma for doing 75 minutes a day on that monsterous machine!)

Low calorie Ice Coffee 
Starbucks Blonde-Made last night and put in fridge. Added 3 tablespoons of FF Creamer + 2 packets of Stevia. YUM.


New Haircut
I like it, but time to start growing it back out :)


H20
Ready to hydrate today!

2 comments:

  1. such a cute blog idea!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Les! It really helps with motivation and encouragement. Helps me and my sis stay in contact too :) It's fun and def started more communication between the two of us since we are always textin about whose turn it is to post and what we're posting and what is going on and what we are trying new!

    ReplyDelete