Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Just Keep Spinning, Just Keep Spinning, Spinning...

That is EXACTLY what I was saying to myself during my hour long first experience of spinning. I bicycle in the summer time so it wasn't too far off from what I was expecting. It was a great workout-that is for sure. We went from a flat spin, to a sprint, to a climb (Lots of resistance or rogue as they call it), to a jog which where you stand up on your bike, to a run where you lean forward while standing and really pick up your pace, and back down to a flat spin. We did a sequence of this all the way to our peak at a running climb-ROUGH! Than we started going back down to a cool down and some isolation exercises.

I was extremely worried about my foot and how it would feel after we got done. Much to my surprise, my foot feels great! It really stretched it out but didn't put any major stress on it. My whole body is definitely feeling it today, especially my bottom.

Tonight I have my first Pilates class and tomorrow is weigh in! Eek! Nervous. It's been a crazy week (My diet week starts on Wednesdays so a little different). Also, the blog is under construction right now so excuse the mess! P.S. Where the heck is Lindsay? I'm wondering the same thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment