Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Going the Distance

Happy Wednesday!

 I cannot believe we are half way through the week already. My week is going amazing. I got a little distracted by past issues but working out has been my outlet. Last night I ran 32 minutes straight! I was really proud of myself! I didn't think I could run for 30 minutes straight but I did it thanks to Lona, some stress to work off, & one of my lovely friends-Jillian. 

Today was another crazy day. I've been fighting off sickness so lots of vitamin C. I ended up grabbing a footlong sub. Now I love tuna, but Subways tuna is super fattening because of all the mayo. I found a great solution to my issue. I got a footlong and only half the tuna on it. I loaded it with veggies and some salt & pepper. When I got back to my office, I opened up my sandwich and scrapped even more tuna off! It was basically a veggie sub topped with a thin line of tuna. It was amazing & only $5.

I ended my day today with over an hour of Zumba. It was awesome! Great songs and lots of sweat. When I got home, I grabbed Lona and met my friend outside. I figured we would run a quick mile but we ended up going 2.7 miles! 30 minutes again. I am feeling great. I was under my calorie intake for the day because of all my workouts but when I checked, I wasn't too under that it was unhealthy. So all & all---A GREAT DAY!

Moral of the Story
Turn your stress & worries into calorie burning motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment