Thursday, February 23, 2012

1-2-3-4

After my recent decision to go back to Weight Watchers (The old version-Momentum program), I lost not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 pounds. I could not be happier. It was exactly the jump start I needed to get me going again. It took 2 months, but o well! I've been pool running a lot lately. We use these nifty belts that help you float and literally just mimic running without putting any weight on your joints which helps a lot when you have Plantaar. Grrrr. It really does suck!  I have tons to post about now that I'm back on the Momentum program. New grocery lists, new eating habits, new tricks of the trade-all things to chat about with you.

Facing Friend Time
 Dealing with this a lot this week. Tuesday was my friend Ben's Birthday and a group of us went to Cheesecake Factory. EEK for my diet. First plan of action-check out the menu before getting there. This was a challenge since The CC Factory doesn't really tell anybody. THey do have a Skinnylicious menu that you can view here. I opted for the Lettuce Wrap Chicken Tacos Mexican Style. Jon got the same thing plus a Mexican style salad that I ate some of also. I did grab a few pieces of bread pre-meal I was so hungry. I also wanted cheesecake so my options were deny myself (which never sounds good), indulge myself (which doesn't sound good either after losing a few pounds), or order the Cheesecake made with Splenda for a lower calorie option. I went with the latter----obviously. :) I really felt like I splurged but when I weight myself this morning-I had still lost another pound since weighing myself Sunday.

This is one of the definite perks of WW Momentum program. You can eat and be realistic with a diet/life style change because the program gives you room to breathe. I might also add I enjoyed a Skinny White Peppermint Mocha before dinner. Jon always wants coffee :)

Also Check out my cute new dress from PacSun along with my Rose gold watch with new bracelets. All for under $20 :) I love bargains!

I love the Cleveland Indians!

Grady <3

Tonight is Girls Night at my neighbor, Megs apt. So I have a challenge ahead of me---Lasagna, Bread, and Cupcakes to portion out! Wish my luck...


No comments:

Post a Comment