Monday, January 9, 2012

Short & Sweet




So let's just say today was not the best day I've had as far as working out :) I didn't do a single thing. I was scheduled for yoga, but I got caught up with work, etc. I did eat fairly well though. I tried a new recipe Sunday afternoon that would last me several days. It's called Black Bean Salad with Lime-Cilantro Vig. I posted pics below. It is AMAZING. Corn, black beans, red peppers, and a whole lot of little extra things. I let it marinate in the oil and sauce over night and than I added fresh avocado to it before scooping it up in a Multigrain Tostito chip. I probably could have chosen a healthy option to dip with but I needed some substance since this was my dinner this evening :) Check out the pics! O, and STILL obsessin over that green tea. SO good.


Freshly chopped cilantro to throw into the olive oil, red pepper, and black bean mixture.


Corn

Finished :)

No comments:

Post a Comment