Friday, January 6, 2012

Fabulously Fit Fridays



FRIDAY! Ok, so today is technically my day off from working out but I think I will do some type of cardio tonight since I've been taking it so easy this week. My kidney SLASH whatever it is that hurts-is getting better, slowly but surely. I tried a new recipe for dinner last night. I found it HERE. This website is great! I love to look at it for ideas and than I always tweak it a bit to fit what I have at home.





Sizzling in Garlic, Lemon & Lime Juice, Pepper, & Olive Oil.

Added Paprika

Served with Water & Brown Rice


I added some Brown Rice & also a coupe drips of Hot Sauce. It added some flavor to the rice and is also really great for boosting metabolism! I will definitely be making this dish again in the near future. DELISH!


Next I headed to the grocery. I'm out of low calorie bread, tomato soup, and healthy indulgences. Here is a wrap up of my grocery trip.

Smart Balance PB, Green Tea, Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches, and Vitamuffins


The green tea-I made this on my new coffee Keurig like machine. I made the tea added two packets of splenda & then set it in freezer for 20 minutes before pouring it over ice. It was amazing and calorie free! I will def be making this again also :) Most likely a large pitcher of it!

Lindsay, Jordan (Baby Brother), & I on our Christmas 5k! Jordan won 1st in his age bracket!

No comments:

Post a Comment