Wednesday, January 11, 2012

C-R-A-Z-Y

Work has c-r-A-z-y. So anywho-Monday was my yoga day which I did not do since I did not do my long run on Sunday. Seriously-I've been slacking in my workouts, but doing good with eating. This all changed last night. I got home late since I finally got the oil change I'd been putting off for over a month now. Disaster struck when 4 p.m. hit and my stomach starting growling with hunger. I had to go somewhere I could walk since my car was gone. My options were Penn Station, Little Ceasars, Burger King, and Steak & Shake. I know pizza isn't the best option and also S & S. I learned that after being on Weight Watchers and finding out my child size milkshake was 20 out of my 29 daily point allowance. AH! I opted for Penn Station since they are a sub like place. Turns out not the healthiest of subs, but I made the best of it. I got a kids meal size grilled veggie sandwich. Now after I paid I realized the meal came with fries...AWESOME. I had a tough choice ahead of me. Luckily-Pinterest had already challenged me with an inspiring fact of life: It only takes 21 days before doing something constantly. Just think: 21 days without binging, can become a lifetime. 21 days of going to the gym will make you not even think twice about going anymore. 21 days of saying 'no, thank you' to sugary treats. All it takes is 21 days. Why not start now?


So I said no to the fries! I threw them away immediately so I wouldn't continue to be tempted. I felt super great after I threw them away. I finally got home and was so tired-I just wanted to take a shower and hop into bed for some R&R. Instead, I asked my friend to come run with me and the pups! Jillian took Lona and I took Cash. We ran about 2 miles. Check out our route on Mapmyride.com. It felt great! Than I was feeling even better so I headed to the gym and did my arm workout! Finally, I ate some of my Black Bean Salad topped with some avocado :) Delicious! Just in time for some R&R with the lovely boyfriend, Jon and some Revenge-Our fav tv show!

As for today...I forgot my lunch. Grrr. So I will be running to kroger for a lean cuisine or something quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment