Friday, January 11, 2013

Snow Long Friends

Hahahahahahah. Excuse the cheesy line. Wait-did any one actually get that?...Soooo long friends :)

Guess what I did tonight? Bought my snowboard gear! I'm so in love. No pics of the board or binding yet but I will be picking it up freshly waxed and ready to go Tuesday so you will be seeing some.


This was a great week of sticking to newly formed goals and resolutions but also a difficult time of adjusting back to a 5 day work week. God definitely threw some amazing people into my life this week.  Don't you love when God just surprises you with putting another believer in your path? It just reminds you of why you're here to begin with.  I was definitely ready for a fun Friday night and a productive Saturday tomorrow! Lots of busy work and house work to get done than some fun & family time on Sunday. Jax is getting dedicated! Can't wait to see my niece and nephew! I miss them!!!



Any one have any exciting plans? Have a great weekend friends & enjoy the warm weather tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment