Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WARNING: Large Update w/ Lots of Pics

Okay, so I'll be honest. I have been slipping BIG time the past week maybe two weeks. My diet is slacking. I have Extensor Tendonitis in my right foot which is a pain and requires icing and rest. Surprise, Surprise...

Tucker loves to try and snatch my ice pack. She is getting huge. Meg and I found an awesome dirt path in a field that we plan to start running! Here are some pics...





This last pic is the thorn that Lona had stuck in her foot. Literally only the top non pointy end was visible, maybe 1 cm of it. Luckily Dr. Meg was there to help out...AGAIN. Poor girl. Surrounded by injuries by humans & dogs. So we had a blast. The weather is officially changing which is exciting! Lots of fun things are coming this fall-new nephew in 9 weeks! Jon's sister is having a little girl in November. Camping trips, Pumpkin Show, Snowshoe Mountain trip, and so much more! Cannot wait to see the leaves change colors while sipping on a hot cup of tea.

Here are some pics from when my family visited a few weeks ago. Had a great time & went ziplining at Valley Zip Lines. Click on their name to check them out. Brand new course-AWESOME! So much fun!




New phone case

Here are some of the healthy lunches I've had lately... We got salads from the salad bar at Whole Foods. Hands down the best salad bar I have ever seen. They have EVERYTHING. Our salads were so colorful!


Jon ruining his healthy salad with ranch dressing.
At least it's organic dressing, eh?


More meals...





New Arbonne products. Love my mini travel kit!


And my weekend in pictures than I promise-I am done with the pictures :)









No comments:

Post a Comment