Monday, August 20, 2012

Motivational Monday

If this weather doesn't motivate you to get outside & move-I give up :)

Seriously. This weather is gorgeous! So thankful for the last week of amazing weather! Thank you God! Cannot express this enough. Here are some shots of our daily hikes on our newly found trail.





Breathtaking...


My foot is so much better! I am running tonight & cannot wait. I'm literally sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to get home and strap on my running shoes.

I'm having a great diet day in spite of the fact that it's Scioto Valley Mocha's Birthday which means $1,2, & 3 drinks. Eek. Dangerous.

We also started redoing my kitchen. Check it out...


Holding the heavy table while waiting for Jon to come back with screws ! Notice the pretty aqua cabinet color we decided on :) Makes me happy,




O & Jon got a new car...




Here is a lunch I made us last week-Tuna Melts with Steamed Broc & a Sweet Potato-YUM!


Tucker had her first official training class. She did very good! We had a few funny incidents but we will see how far we get with training. I totally recommend Circleville Pet Services though! They are awesome! Troy is such a great instructor and makes everything make seem so simple and easy! 
Tuck waiting patiently to get started.

&& some more pictures of my little lovelies...



And last but not least of course...

ARBONNE PACKAGE!!!


Starting this tomorrow. Will definitely keep you updated on how it goes!

Have a great Monday. Get motivated and get out there!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment