Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 2

Well it's Day 2 of my cleanse. I'm feeling good, but I haven't felt anything DRASTIC yet. Still waiting on that I guess. I did, however, make fiber 1 muffins that have been helping me cleanse :) Here is what I get to drink a liter of for the next 5 days.

In the past few days, I have found some EXTREMELY helpful websites. Jon and I have slacked the last week or so after having so much success with eating clean. Here are the websites I'll be using A LOT the next few weeks.


I also wanted to take a few minutes to talk about how GRATEFUL I am that my feet are finally getting back to normal. Knock on wood. This is the first time since February that I've been able to run consecutively without pain. It was AMAZING. It's definitely going to help with my motivation because I don't want to take healthy and pain free runs for granted again! Ah. Makes me so happy.

Lindsay & I are going to be starting a new little game to let everyone know a little bit more about both of us. We are going to start the game tomorrow so be looking for it in the morning :) Sorry for the crazy posting times. Life gets crazy ya know? These guys help me get through it though.

On another HAPPY note, my best friend Ande came into town for the last few days. It was great getting to spend some good quality time with her and her lovely family! They got to see my apartment updates and meet the new Tuckster. We got to ride to work together and have lunch together! Just like the old college days. They are great! 


Is any one else up to any new diet or work out changes? Keeping it fresh is ALWAYS important! 

2 comments:

  1. AWWW! Ande!! I haven't seen her and the fam forever!! love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! They are getting so big :( but love getting to see her and her adorable fam :)

    ReplyDelete