Monday, July 23, 2012

Sugar Addict

So diet note:

I started my day off with a Scioto Valley Mocha Frap. I did get a skinny version which may be better for my hips but not so much for my internal body. I definitely craved sugar all day long! Luckily, I did well with my meals so the twix bar didn't make me go over my daily caloric intake, but I definitely kept craving sugary things all day. 

Moral of my story?

Don't start your day off with a sugary coffee drink because it WILL effect the rest of your day.

Another side note:

I made a delicious & filling dinner that consisted of an Ezekiel tortilla wrap, avocado, romaine lettuce, & lentils. It was....AWESOME! Even the dogs wanted a bite of that heavenly mixture. Try it!

 It's motivational Monday! Find it! I already did 35 minutes of very vigorous bike riding. Definitely worked in a good sweat for the day.

One last side note:

Extensions?

3 comments:

  1. Where do you shop for groceries!? sounds great, and such a cute pup!
    also- those are extension!? Looks great! I think I need them to go through this awful "in-between" stage.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! I hit up Whole Foods or Trader Joes once or twice a month. Other than that-Kroger. Kroger is a bit pricier but it's all organic and natural food. Walmart has NOTHING under those titles :) And yes they are extensions. I don't know how confidently I could wear them out, but we will see! I'm going to dye them soon!

    ReplyDelete