Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Turning Over a New Leaf

Well, I told ya'll a few posts ago that there are a lot of new things going on in my life currently & now I can finally tell you about them!

1. New Car-I already talked about this some. I had my first car dealership experience Saturday evening & it was TERRIBLE. So pushy and annoying, but I did get to test drive some cars and a free bottle of water. We are going to start checking out auctions & I go to fill out some paperwork at the bank tonight.

2. New job. This was the big news. I had to wait for some final things to line up. I am happy to announce I'll be returning to my Alma Mater June 4th to start working for the university as an Admissions Counselor. I'm really excited for the opportunity to give back to OCU. Going to OCU played a HUGE part in shaping me into the person I am today and I am ready to give back!

3. Quitting my current job. YIKES! Talk about being nervous. I hated to tell everyone I was leaving because I do enjoy my job and I love the people I work with but it had to be done.

4. That's all :)

Diet is slacking a bit this week just because my appetite is super weird this week. I've also been struggling to sleep at night with all the new things going on in my head! Eek! I need some solid sleep. Jon & I are running tonight! I need to be ready for the 5k Saturday :) Can't wait!

For lunch today, I tried Jimmy John's UNWICH Totally Tuna. It was amazing. It's their tuna sandwich but instead of bread, it's wrapped in lettuce. It was delicious. Can't wait to run off some energy and thoughts today!


$1 Find at my garage saling this past weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment