Sunday, April 22, 2012

Who are We?


So who are we? Good question. Keep reading...

This is a blog by two sisters trying to make some life changes.



My name is Brittany. I am 25 years old and live in my cute little apartment with my pup, Lona. I am a project assistant and a YMCA child worker. I am a Christian, a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a dog momma, and so much more. God has blessed me tremendously in basically every area of life! I've grown up as an athlete. I played tee ball, softball, soccer, and basketball since the age of 5. I played basketball and volleyball from 6th grade to my senior year of college. I love sports and working out and being healthy, but it's not always easy. Weight is something that basically our entire family struggles with. My sister and I want to start this blog together after being inspired by several other bloggers who had weight issues also and blogging has helped them with overcoming that struggle. We want to share our journey, our motivation, our workouts, our recipes, and our lives with whoever would like to read about it and experience it with us.


My name is Lindsay Noelle. I am 22 years old, and I am a Senior college student majoring in English and minoring in both History and Professional Writing. I am also a Christian, and God has blessed me with an amazing life and amazing people in it! I, like my sister, have grown up as an athlete. The first official sports team that I was a member of was my little tee ball team at the age of 6. From there, I was involved in soft ball for a few years, and volleyball and basketball for 7 years each. I have always loved playing sports, but being in shape and athletic has never been that much of a priority to me. It was pretty much just a fun part of high school. After my high school graduation, I didn't get involved with college sports, so my fitness pretty much got flushed. UNlike my sister, I never really enjoyed working out, and it's always just seemed like a huge chore for me. Therefore, all throughout my weight struggle, I have just chosen the "weight-loss" route, rather than the "get fit" route because I didn't think I could do it- and STICK WITH IT. My sister and I have completely different body types. She has a tall, athletic-looking body, and mine is more full and curvy, so I often used that as an excuse as to why she could work out all the time and I couldn't. Not anymore. My sister and I are out to prove that no matter what shape or size you are, ANYONE can make the choice to change their lifestyle for good, and GET FIT. Yes, it's challenging, and it won't necessarily be easy, but what's life without a little challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment