Sunday, April 22, 2012

Britt


Age: 24 years old
Birthday: 9/9
Siblings: Kristen (26) Lindsay (21) Jordan (12)
Occupation: Project Assistant
Favorite Music: I love ALL kinds basically. Jack Johnson is one of my favs.
Favorite Season: I really appreciate them all, but fall is my favorite.
Favorite Entree: Mexican!!!
Favorite Snacks: Blackberries or Apples with PB
Favorite Coffee: Pumpkin Coffee at Scioto (Local)
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Store: Weekend Outlet :) And Forever 21
Favorite Holiday: Christmas DUH!
Favorite Workout: Run around Hargus Lake or anything that ends with time in the sauna
Hmmm other than all of this-I have a boyfriend. He works a lot but is a really great guy at heart. I also have my little angel--Lona. She is amazing. She makes me smile...most of the time :)

       

In my spare time, I love to workout, read, spend time with the pup at the dog park, enjoy a good cup of coffee or tea, experiment with baking and cooking (Hasn't been going so hot lately), and spending time with friends and family scavenging for bargains!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment