Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fit Test

Today was my first official day of Insanity. You start with a Fit Test and redo that test every 2 weeks of the program. I am feeling it today! Can't wait to get home tonight & get my first REAL day under my belt. I skipped the morning workout since my fam is coming into town this afternoon and I'm only working a half day. I'll have the perfect amount of time to do it though while they are away surprising my brother with a Tim Tebow event! So excited for him to find out! He turned 13 last week. AH! 13? Seriously. Freaks me out. O well. I made some Fiber One Blueberry muffins last night. They are delicious! And roughly 80 fewer calories than your typical homemade muffin as well as filled with much more nutrients! Good deal.

P.S. Like Lindsay-I lost too! It was only 1 more pound, but I'm finally back in the 150's!!! I'm so excited. It was an amazing motivational boost. Here's to reaching our goals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment