Thursday, January 26, 2012

Struggle

Well, it's been an extremely rough week for me to say the least! I've really been struggling with sticking to my fitness plan, but I'm not going down without a fight! I'm gonna try to start being a little more strict about my portions, and to drink more water. I've definitely been over-using diet pop! Don't get me wrong, it's a great thing to have when you're craving carbonation! But don't let it replace your water! I'm gonna try to get my water in during my classes...when I'm usually drinking coffee! So, moral of today's post, don't be defeated...but determined. You're gonna have days, weeks, maybe even months that are just a pure struggle. But don't stay down. Always fight to find new ways to improve your fitness plan and ways to get yourself back on your feet! We can do it :)
<3, Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment