Monday, January 7, 2013

Birthdays, Boards, and More

What I thought was going to be a peaceful, productive weekend turned into a non stop weekend full of fun and bruises. Friday night started with some shopping and thrifting with a good friend, Kate and her little girl! Found some awesome deals for the house and made some buys for other things I needed to do including the following:

1. Make Bella a new Arbonne bag since she has already destroyed hers from using it for everything from underwear to cups of water to half eaten suckers and basically her entire toy collection.

2. A binder for my almost here Project Life! I cannot wait to get this started and show y'all how I'll be documenting 2013. 

3. Some odds and ends for my new project coming soon that I will be selling :)

4. Snow jacket for my snowboarding adventure Saturday.

So after some shopping, I headed home for a Birthday sleepover with Lindsay. We really just did a little workout together and watched a movie and than got up early for some shopping and Starbucks. Linds got her new Northface and owl from me as her gift which I think she liked but who knows. Lindsay? Hahaha. Later Saturday, we had some din with friends and fam and finished the evening with 4 hours of snowboarding. It was a blast. But I am terrible. I just kept going though because one day, I will be decent hahahaha. Hopefully. Seriously though, I cannot stop for the life of me! I just panic and fall over but whatever. I only have a few bumps and bruises.

So today is Lindsay's birthday as well as my first day of boot camp and the premiere of Bachelor! Cannot wait! It's going to be a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment