Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Getting Closer!


What a week! This year has been a big year for me in so many different was and there are still many things to decide in the near future. I'll keep you updated with all the new things going on of course. So let's get to it!

1. I lost another pound! I am exactly 10 pounds away from my first major goal. 158 pounds! I weighed in this morning and it felt great! 

2. I'm still loving Insanity. I am going to focus on running for the next two weeks though. Next Saturday (Mother's Day weekend) is the 5k Lindsay and I are running with my mom and baby brother. Super excited.

3. Car shopping! I'm officially buying or leasing a vehicle. Big decision! It's my first car purchase. Yikes!

4. I am SUPER proud of Lindsay. She is officially outrunning me. She is doing awesome! Go Linds!

Here is a recap on my weekend :)













No comments:

Post a Comment